Guy Verhofstadt - Six months after the triggering of article 50

Think the title suits her :joy:

I know someone who’s more like a queen. :slight_smile:
Elizabeth has held many titles and honorary military positions throughout the Commonwealth, is Sovereign of many orders in her own countries, and has received honours and awards from around the world. In each of her realms she has a distinct title that follows a similar formula: Queen of Jamaica and her other realms and territories in Jamaica, Queen of Australia and her other realms and territories in Australia, etc. In the Channel Islands and Isle of Man, which are Crown dependencies rather than separate realms, she is known as Duke of Normandy and Lord of Mann, respectively. Additional styles include Defender of the Faith and Duke of Lancaster.

2 Likes

Thanks Anna - can’t understand why anyone wants to remain after the threats and insults by Juncker and his associates. However what they don’t realise (Juncker et al) that they have made the first move in destroying the EU.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of protecting the future of the EU going on. It’s imperative that they don’t offer the UK any concessions that will harm the block in the future and for that reason it’s important that the talks are conducted rigourously without and short cuts or favours being allowed.

A bit disloyal!

Disloyal to which party? Those who represent my country of birth or those who have enhanced my life?