Handshake refusals

Shed man me, true and blue. Careful mate, we developed the art of on-pitch rude to a fine art!

THE match is tomoz

S.

Rugby, that's the game where hand ball is allowed?

"kickin' a bag 'o wind" Brian, a phrase oft used by those who think the game is not so beautiful.

Bring back the olden days when sport was played with Vim and Vigour and Ajax was the team to beat.... yes the game needs a clean up.... get the scrubbers out!

Studs in those days were things you screwed into your old boots... if you get where I'm coming from.

I'm with David on this. If half the antics some of them get up to off the pitch are to be believed, I wouldn't want to touch their hands - you don't know where they've been! :-)

Anyway, Ron, what do you want to go and watch that stuff for. A decent bit of rugby is what it's all about.

I am willing to take any conceivable amount of money for not being polite. Any offers out there?

"surely these sporting heroes must realise that every goal celebration, gob, rant and rave is aped on playing fields, all over" -- I wouldn't bet on it. And if they do realise it they're probably really chuffed, imitation being the sincerest form of flattery and all that.

OK David, you're right.

I take it all back.

I don't think I'd be that mad about shaking hands with at least one of the "stars".

you'll be watching the match then?