Hang onto your winter warmers

Looks like I was a trifle premature, when I unpacked some T-shirts the other day…

1 Like

This evening…we’ve had thunder (no visible lightning) and lots of hail battering down… grrrr

What’s happening elsewhere… ??

The weather has changed because I am coming to France next week

1 Like

My daughter is known as “the bringer of rain” and much sought after in drought-stricken areas… :thinking::upside_down_face:

Perhaps your talent… is to bring refreshing coolness to overheated areas… :sweat_smile::grin::thinking::upside_down_face:

Drizzle down here in the Aude although it did get up to 16 degrees today. More of the same for the next fortnight although for a proportion of that we will be in the UK. I don’t expect it to be any better there.

It was wonderful earlier… got into the 30’s… then… wham

I’ve been in shorts and t shirts the past week. Just packing for going back, maybe some black jeans…:sunglasses:

Keep your spirits up (and your hip-flask full…)… :upside_down_face::relaxed::hugs:

Definitely :tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass:, thanks xx

Stella, I always wear a tee shirt under my sweaters.
Prepared for all eventualities.

I think you might be needing to double-up this week… talking about snow… possibly…

It’s not me it’s the cousin I am coming with. She is notorious for bringing bad weather. I was supposed to be visiting with her ,her OH and the dog. However because of the Brexit uncertainty the dog can’t come. so her OH is staying at home with him and we are making the trip

1 Like

Two ladies loose in France… wow, shall we be seeing startling headlines, do you think… :laughing::thinking::upside_down_face:

In deepest Auvergne we will be home well before it hits the press !

2 Likes

The snow has disappeared from our forecast.
We had lunch on the terrace yesterday and as soon as we had finished, the wi d started.
We have a wonderful show of blackthorn this year and the cherry and peach blossom is coming out.
We are keeping our fingers crossed that it does not affect the fruit trees.

There was a massive freak snow fall in Lancashire last night causing a big accident on the motorway between Preston and Kirkham

That’s terrible.
I lived in Heysham until I was sixteen and we hardly ever had snow.

1 Like

Weather cycles seem to be almost as disorganized and governments… :zipper_mouth_face:

It’s snowing heavily here…and many of the fruit trees are in blossom. Another tough year for the fruit.

Where is ‘here’ Jane?