Happy Christmas 2019

Given up on paper cards, so :christmas_tree:JOYEUX NOËL :christmas_tree:
received_2862890633743183

13 Likes

bah, humbug…

And to you too Vero, and all and their families from a wet Burgundy.

1 Like

And from me, Joyeux Noël to all SF pals and gals…

7 Likes

very festive @Peter_Goble

1 Like

GAH, uhbum! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t send cards now either - but I do send out an ‘Xmas Image’ - often not quite in the usual seasonal vein - to family, friends and colleagues…
http://www.geofcox.info/node/285

3 Likes

This is our nod at being festive…happy holidays one and all.

3 Likes

I have an image that I sent to a chosen few…may not be deemed tasteful enough for a site full of gentlefolk

This afternoon, we dropped in on a neighbour who lives alone. She was delighted to see us and swiftly ground the beans and got coffee on the go… even though we were in a rush, I let her get on with it since I know she gets few visitors.

Phew, 2 hours and several cognacs later… we staggered out… clutching a lettuce from her garden as an impromptu Christmas present…

P1001150

the simple joys of Christmas… :slight_smile: :hugs:

4 Likes

To one and all :kiss:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 Likes

Watch this chap every Christmas… transports us into a magical wonderland…

1 Like

Happy Christmas everyone , I 've just got up to get the turkey out of the freezer😲 but the good news is that I managed to get the Brussels sprouts boiling away already.
Have a great day…:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::beers:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all.

Very mild here,not at all Christmassy.

Beautiful sunny morning here too, and very mild.

4 Likes

Grey here, but not raining.
The guinea fowl is poaching before I take off the meat and make the sauce with vin jaune and morels.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to all on SFN

Today’s view of the mountains.
Google Photos

6 Likes

Sounds nice.

We have a local farmer/butcher who sells cuisses de pintade farcies. They are flipping delicious.

I am sure they are, but it is not too difficult to do your own,