Happy Christmas and Thank You

Just to say Happy Christmas to everyone and thank you for all your advice, information, gossip, humour and music throughout 2020. You have helped make this year pass more easily for both of us. And an especial thanks to @cat and @james for making this all possible.
Whatever your Christmas and New Year hold for you, I hope you find some joy and peace and may 2021 be kinder for all of us.

15 Likes

Have a lovely time Sue and thank you for the picture of a beautiful Airedale!

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to you helpful people out there!

4 Likes

Happy Christmas…

Update: I should have mentioned I’me the one on the right :joy:

8 Likes

Happy Christmas!
Just finished dealing with stockings, and now… BED zzzzzzzzzzzz :christmas_tree::gift:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

5 Likes

My wife and I slept through Christmas Eve and were up refreshed at 0300 hours to have gammon and scrambled egg breakfast washed down with tea. It’s an odd lifestyle but goes with advancing years… :coffee::hugs:…our lunch will be oysters and a glass of bubbly.

Happy holidays to all SF friends and good wishes for the New Year!

9 Likes

Best wishes to all

5 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone.:santa:

3 Likes

Happy and merry Christmas one and all, we’ve got a white one in deepest darkest Creuse.

6 Likes

Wishing you all good health and happiness for 2021 :hugs:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas from Shrewsbury. We are very

grateful for all the help we've received from forum members here in our quest to move to France. Thank you to all who have added to our knowledge this year.
6 Likes

Happy Christmas to all on SFN.
Seems like many have updated their avatar so in keeping with the trend I am now 5 years old and ready for school.

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to you, your family and the SF Family.
Christmas presents, a Deal and attestations!

4 Likes

And let’s not forget all the healthcare professionals, be it in UK or France who still have to work. Cheers to all of you :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

12 Likes

Having survived 14.5 hours at work thanks Mark

5 Likes

Happy Solstice and may New Year 2021
bring the world a little closer in heart.

We had snow in Nice on Christmas day. :slight_smile:

en Fraternité et Solidarité,
Pam

[photo from #dogwalkies in the neighborhood 2020-12-25]

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your day/s. We were very quiet with just the 4 of us but had a lovely meal, Christmas eve zoom with my uk family, present opening (including grandparents on zoom) and a nice chilled out day! I was even organised and did my beef wellington on Christmas eve so hardly anything to do on the day!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, we hope you all had a good safe time of it, we had a quiet time of it just the four of us then Skype all the family, weather was even sunny and frosty.
Cooked the gammon, roast beef and turkey joints the night before so like Tory did not have that much to do on the day bar making the trifle.

4 Likes

And sorry, I meant to also thank @cat and @james - I know myself what a thankless task running a forum can be!

3 Likes