Happy Christmas Everyone and Thank You

Modular Greetings to all SFers from self, OH and Gigi la caniche - and can anyone guess the location?

Actually you’ve all probably got far better things to do…

6 Likes

Le Corbusier at La Cité Radieuse in Marseille. Had a lovely weekend in the hotel for my birthday one year.

3 Likes

As you’ve mentioned before she is really skinny yoga chick! :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wouldn’t normally discuss these things, but OH is already 67 years old and I think she aspires to be another 82 year old Nancy Pelosi (albeit sans surgical lifts and tucks, and not wanting to have to deal with Trump and the Reps).

Meanwhile on a less ambitious level, I’ve lost a kg this week through averaging an amazing 20 kms a day just walking around Marseille, albeit largely by getting lost, having to eat lots of seafood and only drinking white wine. Nevertheless, I’m sure there must be far worse régimes…

1 Like

She is amazing!!! Just gorgeous and would put her age at 15-20 years younger! You lucky man you :rofl:

If I carry on my 3/4 to 1kg loss I’ve been doing the last year maybe I’ll look like her soon!! :rofl: bises

1 Like

Thanks Tory, I might even pass on your comment :slight_smile:

But you’re right, I’m very lucky

In the immortal words of Captain Beefhart’s Her eyes are a Blue Million Miles,

I look at her and she looks at me
And in her eyes I see the sea
I don’t see what she sees in a man like me,
But she says she loves me,
Her eyes are a blue million miles

Oops, getting hippy obscure and sentimental - ah, but it’s Christmas…

1 Like

That is so pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: , she is just as lucky to have an intelligent, kind bloke! :

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone and I wish you all a wonderful 2023.

5 Likes

A Happy Christmas to alland especially Cat and James.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, thanks for wishes. Happy Christmas to all. Let’s keep going like this in 2023. Here’s zoid the cat helping my productivity…

5 Likes

Whoosh…late again!
Merry Christmas one and all :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes