Happy Christmas Everyone and Thank You

May you have a joyous Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Yet again my thanks to everyone for the humour, gossip, information, advice, concern and comfort. (And Wordle of course!) This really is a great community.

22 Likes

Thank you Sue, and the same to you and your family.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Christmas.

7 Likes

Peace and Goodwill to Everyone… :+1: :+1: :+1:

8 Likes

I concur with all of that, in spite of my bah humbug moments when yet another of my favourite programmes is shifted due to the C word. :wink: :rofl:

7 Likes

Happy Christmas to one and all. Lets hope 2023 will be far better for everyone.

8 Likes

And festive greetings to all as well

10 Likes

Happy Xmas to you Sue and have a great new year from a newby on here

Gary

6 Likes

With Best Wishes to All for a Happy New Year!
:christmas_tree::sun_with_face:

10 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone and here’s to a peaceful New Year.

7 Likes

joyeux noel gif

Wishing everyone in the SF community a Merry Christmas and Bonne Année 2023 !

9 Likes

Happy Christmas!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Wishing everyone a peaceful happy and contented Christmas even if you drive an EV, read the Guardian or are a save the planet sort of person. Reading posts this year has left a little of all these in my thoughts.
I consider you all as my friends :+1:

9 Likes

I’ve much enjoyed the company of SFistas over the past year. Learned a lot, too. Thanks to all and best of health for years to come

6 Likes

To absent friends including our calm doctor in covid and Mark from the motor industry, and others we might not have seen for a while, I hope you have a very merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year

8 Likes

Happy Christmas to all on SF and have a great new year!

6 Likes

Merry xmas all and thanks for all.

Good cards!

I hope everyone has a great new year!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all :snowman::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Ollie, Barbara and the cats wish you a merry Christmas and a healthy,happy new year.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all! As one of the youngest members on the site I was initially a bit sceptical about fitting in but have found such a wealth of knowledge and support here. Perhaps having dad dead and mum in Oz having wise words of those living in my world just feels hyggelit (sorry Danish word, not translatable, cosy is our closest but gets about 25% of the meaning :rofl: ). Thank you all!

Off to sing our 12 days of Christmas book downstairs then read the Night Before Christmas before I tuck up the 8 year old! Plate and Santa bags all under the tree. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes