Happy New Year - sent in a Covid safe manner!

Just popping in to wish each and every one of you a very big HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us here at SF Towers!

We hope that everyone stays safe and well and that you can all enjoy some form of celebration tonight. Thank you all for being such great members and here’s to 2021!

C&J xxx

10 Likes

Happy New Year to you too. I will be spending it on the sofa with a bit of TV and might not even make it to midnight.
Izzy x

2 Likes

Same to both of you, and thanks.
Things can only get better, fuckit, heard that before…

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @cat and @james and everyone else here. May you all have a Happy New Year and may 2021 be healthy and tranquil for all of you.

1 Like

Happy new year and bye bye Europe x

Happy New Year and bye bye Royaume Uni, surely?

2 Likes

What’s this bye bye Europe and Royaume Uni stuff, have I missed something over the passage of 2020 to 2021? I must be living in a parallel world now if they cease to exist…

Absolutely Vero, and the way I feel I may never grace those benighted shores again in this life.

This is the 3rd thread in which I have agreed with you, this one endorsement will have to do though, don’t want to be hauled off as a serial stalker. :astonished: :laughing:

1 Like

Good health and happiness to one and all :hugs:

1 Like

Yes, it’s still true but let’s not be so naive as to look in the same place for it again?

Big huge sloppy kisses on both sides of the cheeks, handholding while we look into each other’s eyes three inches away from one another in a united desire for world peace, unifying love and hope for healing for our world. Since I am doing it virtually, it can be a little more dramatic, n’est ce pas?

2 Likes

happy New year!

1 Like

New Year passed in a fug of cold germs, still better late than never.
Happy New Year to the lot of you and to Catharine and James for keeping this wonderful forum alive so people like me can lurk benignly! :wink:
I do love how the French extend the Bonne Années until the end of January, such a sensible custom.

1 Like