Have you seen this.... 🤭

Or this…

You can see from Charles expression he thinks Sunak is a greasy oik. I can’t disagree with him there.

I noticed that Queen Elizabeth 11 used to also show her opinions in subtle ways.

2 Likes

She was dealing with people that could take a subtle hint though (with notable exceptions, like trump). Sunak’s breathless, enthusiastic, though misguided, style brooks no discussion.

2 Likes

Intriguing - I wonder how long it took for someone to come up with the design and get it printed* - I can’t see it on Amazon - it soon will be! :slight_smile:

*unless he already has a chest of drawers full of ties ready for all such occasions.

Hermès perhaps. Geddit :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I could see Charles having a drawer* full of such items in readiness for state visits or welcoming visiting dignitaries.

I could also see him having the connections to procure such an item within 24 hours - though it would be silk and woven, not printed.

* well, custom mahogany tie rack.

2 Likes

Perhaps it was his dad’s?

4 Likes

I must admit I haven’t a clue, it’s all Greek to me :yum:

2 Likes

I read in the G that he has worn it before and comes from a fancy shop in Athens.

3 Likes

First prize :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Blimey, old Hermes was a bit of a lad. Didn’t réalise he had fingers in so many pies.

Wish I’d thought of it first. :grinning: