Health tips 🙂

Ah yes, I know what you mean, selected my toothbrush as it has the USB plug which is becoming the standard for rechargable gadgets.

Ah ha! I see what’s coming next, sloppily teeth cleaning at the computer and blowing the whole system. :rofl:

1 Like

And have timers on them so you can be sure to do your 2 minute one leg stands…

2 Likes

Have been using electric toothbrushes for about fifteen years, but doubt if I could do two minutes, even standing on both legs (despite being able to do a 2 min yoga "Tree’) Instead, I’d just throw up!

Speaking of hygiene timings, I learned recently via EL classes for my student pending his application to Emirates Air, that their first class in flight showers have a 15 minute water running time limit. Not use of the cabin limit, luckily.

Upon learning this interesting fact we both wondered if it was enough time and if an air hostess would bang in the door or you’d be left soaped up and unable to rince. Next class we conferred that we each had timed our morning showers and found that 15 minutes was more than enough. Mine was 2 minutes without hair washing!

No water being wasted chez nous. :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

The old scouts and army way is turning off the water until rinsing off.

3 Likes

Not sure how long but our shower is limited by the fact that, because of space both inside the kitchen and under the roof, we only have a 30 litre hot water tank.

I have a feeling it is less than 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Yes, Emirates service has deteriorated badly over the last few years. Barely time to wash your pet camels in first class now.

2 Likes

Very handy if you have to bale out.

I’m trying to imagine falcons being served their in-flight meals - air hostess leaning over dangling a dead rabbit that’s dripping blood on the passenger in the aisle seat.

That said, our previous dog emigrated to the UK in the cabin - Air France Joburg - Paris (under 5kg) and then the tunnel. This route was part of a more complex (and expensive) procedure that avoids the 6 month long UK quarantine

2 Likes
2 Likes

What would Gigi expect to be served by an air hostess Mark? :slight_smile:

I still believe elevated blood pressure is a sign of other issues that should be addressed rather than the issue itself but people are fixated on blood pressure.

1 Like

Such as what?

Over weight, diabetes or pre diabetes, general ill heath from low level inflamtion. My Mothers blood pressure went up whenever she contractacted a urinary infection.

1 Like

Gigi only gets Royal Canin kibbles and organic chews - that’s all she knows and long may it remain that way. Made the mistake of letting her predecessor taste roast chicken - led to many years of shrill, ear-piercing barking whenever she smelt it.

2 Likes