Hello from me

Hi, I’m Jeni. My Husband Niall and I live in Cap d’Ail. Niall works in Monaco and literally walks over the border everyday to his office. I have a daughter and grandson who live in the house we bought in Germany hours before Niall was offered his present position. We have a large and docile Rhodesian Ridgeback who thinks France is dog Heaven. I am somewhat disabled and relatively housebound, so the internet is a boon. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Niall had Thandi (Mrs T) sent out as a Christmas present to Saigon in 1999. She was used to walking over the icy pond of her Lancashire breeder. The first thing she did when she arrived was to try and walk over the swimming pool . Twice. She has refused to go anywhere near water since. She loves me more than life itself, but she’ll die bone dry.

Aw cute = they are such nice dogs - we adopted a very elderly spaniel last year after his owner died and our Rb (mischa) is so nice to him, its amazing . Last week we went to the river and the old dog tried to swim across - the current was to strong and James (husband) had to dive in to save him. He nearly drowned too and the RB went in after both of them!

Here she is greeting the dog we rescued for our daughter.

Hi Jeni

We have a ridgeback too! Also large and docile!