Hello Sailor!

You could be forgiven for thinking you are in Brittany - when you are actually in Brighton.

Yes, if you were to walk down any UK high street without a doubt the most popular choice of fashion this Summer will be the Breton style Navy & White Stripe.

The Breton stripe originates from the official French Naval uniforms of the 1800s and reportedly was commissioned in 1858 after a sailor fell into the sea & was easily spotted thanks to his distinctive Navy & White stripes.

It is set to be the most distinctive trend of 2011…including Bold Stripe Jumpers like this nautical knit from Boden:

Boden Brittany Jumper from £55

or Bardot inspired striped T-Shirts:

Debenhams from £8.50

Wallis from £23

to a host of stripey accessories, including this lightweight ladies scarf from the Debenhams Kaliko collection which will warm you up on a nippy spring day:

Debenhams from £20

or say Hello Sailor, with a novel knitted tie from Boden:

Boden £49

And not forgetting the little ones, we love this really cute Rugby Sleepsuit from The White Company

I’ve got mine on order…Now where did I put that Beret?

www.UK4Me.co.uk

UK Stores Delivering Overseas

Boden - get an extra 10% off on top of the great 10% discount we already bring you, tomorrow only 14/4/2011 - use code AF12 at the checkout for a fantastic 20% discount off the new Spring & Summer collection.