Help needed urgently

Hey, it's not me, it's SFN. You posted in the right place for help and we ran with it. Will be thinking of you this afternoon / tomorrow. Shout if you need us. xxx

I would just to like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has taken the time to reply and offer kind words of support and comfort. I am truly humbled by the selfless kindness offered from complete strangers in my hour of need. I would like to say to Valerie and her band of helpers, Wow, you are amazing, you are helping to take some of the strain away from this ordeal and I will be forever in your debt, thanks to you I have help arriving this afternoon, I am overwhelmed by the way you have taken time out from your own life to organise this little operation, What a Lady you are x x

I'm chatting to you 'live' re phone numbers. Go look at the chat boxes. It should be flashing?

Valerie, thank you so very much. What telephone number have they tried, maybe its my old number, sorry, I've just tried to check on SFN site on my page / details to see where my number is listed (I'm completely usless) but couldn't find any details.

Dawn, the other Dawn (this is going to get confusing) tried to ring you but phone was engaged - hopefully she's made contact. If not, we'll work it the other way round and I'll get you to contact her. She also said "Valerie I've also messaged a good friend (she's lovely) who lives 10 mins from her if you could let her know xx" so the ladies are out there ready to help. We just need to get you connected. Let me know if she manages to contact you. If not, then Plan B.

Hi Dawn, I found myself I’m this situation last year when we found my ginger Tom had lung cancer. My hubby was working in the UK and I have a 3 year old to look after. I was fortunate to have builders working at ours so I was able to ask them to help me. I hope you find someone to help, it was hard enough putting him to rest. Good luck and courage x

Your phone's engaged, lol. Gerroff. Unless you're talking to Dawn or Ying ...

Hey, you're not a complete stranger, you're a fellow member, and as far as I understand the cavalry are on their way, including I think one husband with muscles.

Valerie, thank you so much for your support and I'm humbled by the trouble you are going to for a complete stranger. Your kind words are a great comfort.

Is there a reason you can't dig the hole yourself? I had to do this about 10 weeks ago for a similar situation and although sad it felt like the fitting tribute to our pet, an honour to lay him to rest in his favourite spot.

Barbara, thank you so much for your kind words it is so nice to have this support.

Hi Dawn, I'm so sorry you're in this situation. I Googled last night but you're about 2 hours away which I can't do but we're working away behind the scenes and there may be news soon. Keep strong. I feel dreadful for you - my ginger boy is my baby so I can imagine. Except I don't want to because it makes me tearful. Back soon.

Update - there are two different ladies who may be able to help. One may telephone you, don't worry, it's not anything dodgy, she lives locally and she's on a facebook group I belong to.

Hard to find the words to describe how much I love cats...I know how much love they bring us.

You will always have the great memories of 10 years of true friendship.

But please...when time has dissolved some of the pain...and it does....please find

another cat...[or 2] or let them find you.

Sandy, thank you for replying. It is a comfort to know that someone cared enough to reply and that means a lot right now. My little man has just come up the stairs to wake me up, I'm treasuring these few remaining moments with him. Again, thank you for your kind words x x

Oh Dawn I'm so sorry, what an awful thing to face. I'm a long distance away otherwise I'd be over to help. But I'm sure that somebody will come forward to do this. I really understand how you feel and the confusing emotions you have. You're doing the right thing for your beautiful boy in letting him go peacefully. Please know you're in my thoughts. Be strong xx