High profit for AE what 's next. UK LTD? HELP PLEASE

Hello,

I am registered as Auto Entrepreneur within URSAFF. I am working as Technical consultant, offshore. All my clients are based in UK and my work is done worldwide. Until now I put everything via my French company (AE), but I am soon passing the treshold for liberal professional. What would be the best next option, in terms to keep my income tax and social contribution as low as ae?

Since all my clients are from UK, I was suggested to open my own LTD in UK. Ofcourse I would then declare this income ( i guess in form of divident) in my tax declaration how would this work with URSAFF?

I was told that since all my income is from UK then this I would not have to tax on it. I am really confused and exhosted with searching of info. When I asked profesional firm in France they offered 5000 EUR that they will change my company structure, and 3000 EUR to manage per year. I am only person working, and I have no employees etc. Can someone guide me please? Or suggest firm which deals with such a manner.

Thank you for any help!

Make and appt and go see the local Impôts for guidance and also discuss with URSSAF about régimes etc.

I’d go on holiday for the rest of the year😎

That is less than what I pay for the management of my business accountancy and employee payslip management/declarations in France as a “profession libérale au BNC”, so not really that excessive.

Your income has to be taxed somewhere. If you have been working as an AE in France with UK clients, the value of your AE activity is based on those clients, so switching them to a UK LTD now that you are already established in France would imply some kind of portfolio transfer, which transfer involves an assessment of the value of your client base which you would probably have to declare to the French tax authorities. Any new clients that you took on, could be done through the UK business.