Hipy papy bthethdth thuthda bthuthdy

@Nick Hi..was going to reply... excactly with what escapes me right now.... although that cigar in your pic..is a little bent...did you sit on it?...

where was I?

NB to all pls forgive expression 'a little bent'....can't spell mishapen

Re the cistern and wc don’t ever forget:
Pipi assis =ok
Caca debout - tabou

Yes, I do have young children.

.... huh...yeah! ... and then there's the repeating yourself thing. Saying the same thing over and over. You know, you make a point... and then make the same point again. repetition-wise. My Aunt....who scarily has just been taken to Krankenhaus ( waiting for a call ) would walk with me to get some bread rolls....on the way there...."Ah, hier rechts wohnt die Frau Holler...."on the way back "Ah, hier links wohnt die Frau Holler....."every freakin mornin!!!

Hope she's ok tho'.... may not be back that soon...Have to see.

Ron

PS did I mention the repeating thing?!!!! Radishes

Funny you should say that last bit, I clicked reply and thought what the fkcu do I want from Ron but now I remember you have just suggested how we make our fortune - now where is that mad scientists I stored away somewhere? Sugar, forgot....

@ Brihelm!

...whatever the genetic make-up is that can make a single eyebrow hair grow some 4 cms overnight, could be infused avec wheat etc.. instant cure for world hunger praps? Then there's the ... err...umm...err..oh yeah memory thing.

You find yourself in a room, thinking what the frick did I want in here?.... even though the WC, Cistern and small basin are pretty good clues.. yer still scratchin' yer head....tisk tisk don' it take the bisc'?

Two and a half years ahead of you, nja nja! I sometimes have ear hairs that impress even me, my long haired GSD doesn't have them that long and similarly I seem to bark as loud. Surplus gases, should be marketed, compressed for domestic use with the sales line: 'Yes madam, your free nose peg comes with every 20 litre cannister of farto the wonder gas'.

Yes ageing, pity it has never penetrated my skull properly...

... I mean I knew I was, like, 'getting old' y' know the tell tale signs... 'shouting at traffic...making that ' Hoooowioght' noise when you stand up... etc. arguing with myself ( and loosing ) but some things are requiring some adjustment... ie Having lost so much gluteus maximus of late, I am now have to lean left ( or right ) slightly, to expel unwanted gases. I am coping more with the ear hair thing... had a massive hirsuite overnite growth attack only yesterday... real 'Crusty the Clown' job!!! sort of double candy floss thing, I mean it takes some 'controlling' .. I have tried removal...Immac...sand paper... the 'TelCo' nose poker/wizzer'..I have just now decided to comb the bunches with a view to 'training them' upwards for a Scargill Comb over... should be quite good... a little double sided tape at the top et Voilà ...cosy in the Winter..hard wearing..and completely home grown. HTG ...

...PPS ( didn't really love, wasn't allowed! )

... PS went to a Sexschopp today! they'd sold out!

Oh my Golly gosh!!! I can't believe that Bri's Birthday Bonanza here is charting!!! I am honoured and as a shy and retired person am actually filling up as I type. ( just water retention!! any fellow over sixties will know )

Went to Venlo ( Holland-land ) today... Schtinken Hot !!! ... gert lush day... Pfannekoeks...vindoff schoppen USW. Bit strange, the Koffie Schopps are now selling coffee? Good to get back to Krefeld... knackered mit die peut ( barkende hunde! )

Well, I've put the teeth in a glass...got me schlippen schloppen ann, mein hosticles isst ins bett. Got some triff fotos opp Holland..watt ich dunn ooplade, wenn Ik zurück bin, nicht?

Probs gonna start wending back afore the end of the month as ich bin missen die misses und kinder, Thingy and Wass'name. Just to let yooze knowen, 61 isst pretty similar to 60.... fricken de olden!!!

Späters!!!

Ronnie van Beefenburger

How sweet Brizey!!! and thanks to the funsters... that thar Michelle looks fermilier????... having a great time...in that the 90 year old Aunties are 'grating'...but I am with Dagmar tonight and weeze off to Holland Koffieschopping tomoz..I mean, it is so much cheaper there.

I hef done ein Vebsite übout meiner getravels...und Ich will es eventual shauen.... op dat SFN Programme. Missing you guys...I am touched ( but you knew that ) no... really moved... which is lucky as I haven't had one for days..Ich bin total mit Leberwurst aufgestopfted.

I shell bin.. entyoying michselv morgen, und wird bestimmt von meiner titten ab werden! Bitte Google transläten if du bisst ein bischen schlecht mit Der Neuen Welt Schprache.

Ins mein trevels fand ich gut Dass schöne Deutschland, über alles, erlich gesagt. Ich bit einer poem an schreiben es fängt so an.... Merkel isst ein Ferkel...Hollande leigt nach links... Morgen kauf ich Käse....Lekker wenn est schtinkts.

( OK.. it needs work )

Laters

Missing yoooooooze

Reinhaldt Weissen Bauer-Geschimmft Weg Birksenhauser

Happy Birthday, Reinhaldt. Come back soon!. Best wishes from me and Henry. xxx

Have a great one Ron ;-)

Happy 6th Birthday (he wishes) to my husband have a great day