I see that our Ron Birks has his 6th birthday tomorrow. So I am taking a famous quote from literature:
- So Owl wrote...and this is what he wrote:
- HIPY PAPY BTHETHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY
- Pooh looked on admiringly.
- "I'm just saying 'A Happy Birthday'," said Owl carelessly.
- "It's a nice long one," said Pooh, very much impressed by it.
- I think that in common with Owl I have writing problems and mihgt have meant 61, but we won't let that come between friends. EVERYBODY please pass on greetings to our friend.