Hostess with the Mostess

Sandie Walpole hosted the L-R group last night and shared her beautiful Maison de Mailtre and nous nous regalons. It was a wonderful evening for meeting other like minded people who have chosen a L-R lifestye. Many thanks to Sandie and the other members(Miles and Ed) who made this a remarkable event. In the future, I think it would be only fair if everyone who attends the Get-Togethers brings a dish and a bottle. I have a feeling these venues are going to grow. A bientot to all the new friends we met.

Hi Mary
It was a great night and as you say, thank you to Sandie for hosting. I do feel I should correct a small thing… Ed did not come to this one as he has been having too much fun at SXSW, so from what I saw it was Louise, Annette and various others who deserve a special mention for food prep, and I did spot Vivien B-C cleaning the kitchen!
All the get togethers have been very different in character, so a blanket ‘bring a bottle’ does not really fit. The next one for instance is being held in a very nice bar/cafe in Nimes!

If there was a “Like” button, I would like this post. Sounds like you all had a fabulous time! Am deeply envious…but smugly pleased that I thought of SFN Get- Togethers!

Thanks so much Sandie (and obviously thanks too for your kind suggestion for James and I - next time!) and thanks so much too to Miles, Annette and Ed for organising.

C&J xx