Thanks to Survive France for this opportunity to advertise our business (and passion). My company’s name is **House Hunters and we are located in the regional parc of the Brenne, in the Berry region.
For those searching for a house in France, we don’t sell houses. Sorry:confused:
What we do is supporting the househunters either for the full search & buy process or just for a specific action as listed below.
- Pre Purchase (everywhere in France)
- Property finding (e.g. find non-advertised properties / viewing & reporting / support your viewings )
- Location assessment (e.g. B&B local market review)
- Property survey (e.g. valuation / renovation estimate) and price negotiation
- Conveyancing supervision (we are certified French estate agents)
- Post Purchase (As of today only in Pays de la Loire, Centre-Val de Loire, Auvergne Rhône Alpes and Provence Alpes Côtes d’Azur. Our network is expanding constantly)
- Renovation and property improvement (e.g. coordination of selected local craftsmen).
- Interior design and project planning.
- Property maintenance (e.g. pool maintenance contract supervision).
- Tourism service (e.g. guest reception and cleaning services for B&B).
- Re location and administrative orientation service (e.g. brokering insurance).
Feel free to visit our site at www.househunter.fr for more information