House sitters required urgently - Midi Pyrenees (Gers 32)

We urgently need house-sitters for our property in Gers for 3-4 months. Although we live here full-time, we need some help with things like mowing the grass, cleaning the pool, chopping wood and taking care of our pets if we go away. In return, we offer a large 4 bedroom flat with private garden on our 100 acre estate.

If anyone out there on SFN knows of someone who might be suitable (reliable, trustworthy, sane) and interested - please get in touch.

Hi Karen, we live just north of you in Lamagistere (82) . Our daughter, husband and 2 toddlers are moving over here shortly and are very interested in your requirements. Dave is a great handyman and has recently completed a plastering course in UK. He is excellent with garden maintenance.

Please contact me with details . Colin Granville 05 63 39 04 25

granvillecolin@hotmail.com

Hi Karen

Have a look at this website - trustedhousesitters.com We met the couple that run it and it might solve your problem....

Hi Karen,

We are a married couple on our thirties planning to move to France. We already have family that live in the Lot-et-Gironde region. We are looking to relocate to a neighbouring region; we currently live in the countryside and have done so for many years so we feel that we can be very good candidates to help with the maintenance of your property. Also, my husband has extensive horticultural and landscaping experience. Please feel free to contact us via email to asherburley@gmail.com or annahiguerra@hotmail com; alternatively you can call us to +44 1206 257489. We look forward to hearing from you.

Not this year, but my wife & I could be interested in this kind of situation from next September. I'm French-American, bricoleur, consultant & business school professor with a car & a strong desire to leave the Paris region for at least a year, perhaps permanently. Andria is a gardener and massage therapist. Please drop me a line at jebuffinton@gmail.com. Thanks