Housesitter opportunity

AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON WHO IS WANTING SOME TIME IN NATURE IN THE HEART OF THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE

Our housesitter in SW France needs to return to the UK and we are looking for someone to take over for a few months.
You will need to have your own transport
Love nature and the quiet life
Keep the place tidy
Do the mowing and gardening
Post on the mail and pay the basic bills
Good references are needed

Hi Elaine

We have had many replies but if they would like to email jenni.rodger@gmail.com with a small piece about theirselves we will get back to them

Best wishes

Jenni

Hi John

We are in the UK at the moment but the property is not far from caussade and St Antonin Noble Val.

Are you in France at the moment?

Please can you email jenni.rodger@gmail.com with a bit about yourself if interested.

Thanks

Hi

Many thanks to you all for your replies.

We have had many people wishing to housesit as we have also advertised the post on other sites so apologies if we dont reply to all.

However we havn t chosen anyone yet.

If you are interested please send an email with a piece about yourself to jenni.rodger@gmail.com

Hi

The property is near to St Antonin noble Val

For a minute Glen I thought you had said "many have done loads of time".

Hi

Whereabouts are you? I have spent some considerable time in France and am looking for a house sitting position. I am male, non smoker and I speak French. Regards john

I know of a lovely couple who may be interested. They fit your criteria perfectly. Are you still looking jenni?

I looked at Jenni's profile

As above, it would help to know your location...in theory we might be able to reach an accord.

I will message you when you accept friends, then I can send ref: details and CV if you like, you might like to look at Roderic Ellis on linkedin.

Regards

Whereabouts are you Jenni? I know somebody who may be interested ...