How Do You Report An Animal In Distress in France?

Today there is a dog in great distress at our duplex property. How do I report this? It has graduated from barking to crying, and clearly everybody else has decided it’s an SOP (Somebody Else’s Problem). This blind-eye attitude over here really boils my blood at times.

Personally, I’d alert the Mairie… that’s how things work in my area… :+1:

If you have a local SPA then ask them. If the animal is within a property you will need somebody official. You can also ask at your marie or nearby vets for contacts for the fourrière (animal pound), but if not collected by owner risks being euthanised quite quickly.

1 Like

Report it to the police. Report it to the SPA.
Go round and speak to the owners. Please don’t do nothing.

6 Likes will take care of it.

1 Like