How is the French freelance market?

ENGLISH

Hello,

We are researching freelancing/independent work in France for our bachelor thesis and would appreciate if you could answer a few questions! The survey is for anyone that is living in France. It can be done in both English and French.

The survey is anonymous.

Survey Bachelor Thesis - The French Freelance Market

Thank you for your time and participation!

FRANÇAIS

Bonjour!

Nous recherchons des travailleurs indépendants/auto-entrepreneurs résidant en France qui pourraient répondre à quelques questions pour notre mémoire de licence.

Vous pouvez y répondre en anglais ou en français.

L’enquête est anonyme.

Enquête Bachelor Thesis

Merci pour votre temps et votre contribution !

You might find people more willing to engage if you actually explain who you are (i.e not hiding behind a pseudonym), why you are conducting your survey and what you hope to discover.

Because right now I see a new user who has not contributed to the SF community and who has merely dropped by to freeload some data.

5 Likes

Thanks for your feedback.

My name is Jacob (I will only give my first name to keep my privacy). I am a 3rd year bachelors student, currently on exchange at Grenoble École de Management from BI Norwegian Business School. I am part of a group of 4 students writing our bachelor thesis.

The purpose for the survey is to get a better understanding of the French market as a whole, and the population’s behaviour towards freelancing in general. That is why we are posting the survey on several forums to reach as many people as possible, as this is the most efficient way we as students can afford to reach out to people in a timely manner.

I didn’t mean to come off as a freeloader, and I’ll gladly contribute to the forum if necessary (for instance through explaining my experiences from my year in France so far and coming with tips for others that might find themselves in the same situation).

Once again, thanks for your feedback!

3 Likes