How many people in your town/village voted FN at the last election?

Who has made libellous statements about them?
If politicians were not critical of each other there would be no debate.

Yes we do! We can’t keep on tiptoeing around the fact that FN is a far right, deeply racist party that - once in power - will wreak havoc in the country, dividing us even more. Of course they are legitimate, and of course people have the right to vote for them. But we also have the right to condemn these voters for their stupidity bringing to power racist scum.

1 Like

What a great example. You are entitled to your opinion and NF voters are entitled to theirs.

1 Like

Actually, I was mistaken to say we have a right to condemn them for their views. We have a moral and civic duty to do so. We must not stand by and let the ‘alt right’ newspeak slowly but surely become normal in name of the freedom of expression. Terrible things are said now about muslims and coloured people without any consequence. Things that ten years ago would have led to a public outrage. Every time they go a step further with their racist insults and people who keep saying ‘they have a right to the opinion’ without condemning their words are part of the problem.

Oh dear. :frowning:

1 Like

Careful Martin, Le Pen has her sights set on us now!

28% in my village and 33% in village neighbouring. I was horrified when I saw it at the last European election…

Not sure if this discussion is general? Anyway, check this out: http://bit.ly/2jUvwCl

1 Like

Well spotted, I’ll move it :slight_smile:

We had French friends here for lunch yesterday and we were talking about the elections and it now appears that at the last election the FN were the largest party in our little commune.
I was horrified and it worries me, who might I know that thinks along these lines?