How often is the Demande de valeur foncière updated and is it obligatory?

I know of about 5 houses that have sold in the last 2 years- the last one was in January so I guess it will take sometime to appear. But all the others apart from one are not on there. The one that is on there said it sold for E32. It was advertised at E80k(derelict maitre type house and large out buildings in an acre in the country-lot et garonne) which was cheap-but 30k??!!

Anyway my question is-

How often is the Demande de valeur foncière updated and is it obligatory??

Thanks

It’s a government data collection so you can’t opt out. It can take a long time for sales to show up as depends on information being registered, and I think this is collated every 6 months. Here:

Les fichiers mis à disposition font l’objet d’une mise à jour semestrielle, en avril et en octobre.
Chaque mise à jour supprime puis remplace la totalité des fichiers précédemment publiés.

:warning: Point d’attention : les fichiers sont alimentés par les données saisies dans les services de la publicité foncière de la DGFiP et à chaque mise à jour de nouvelles transactions sont susceptibles d’être ajoutées dans tous les millésimes en fonction de la date de mutation.

La dernière mise à jour date de mars 2021 .

interesting-thanks very much