How to stop auto off in Fransat

With my newly factory restored Manhattan Freesat box I managed to stop the auto-off feature in settings, but am struggling to understand how to do the same thing with my Strong Fransat box.

This is important because I have an iffy tv which objects to being turned off by outside influences (decoders, me :astonished:) and then refuses to work for several hours afterwards.

I tried to do this in the Fransat but the nearest I could get to it appeared to be all about altering the time zone.

Does anyone have Fransat and know how to stop this problem?

Here is a user manual for a strong fransat decoder

I have no idea if it is of any use to you.

Thank you, I must have one somewhere. The trick is will I understand it? I’ll have a look and report back. :smiley:

I think I’ve done it, it is in the same section that sets time zones, as I thought, but strangely I was misled initially because the language was set by me to English and I only understood what I wanted to do when I saw it in French in the manual you linked.

So, as I say, I think I have cancelled the automatic swtch off, but daren’t test it in case I haven’t and I lose the tv for the rest of the day. :roll_eyes: I think I will just trust that I have and hope for the best. :smiley:

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: