We have a vine against the house, a mistake we now realise.
If you are that allergic to wasp stings etc, you should have an EpiPen with you at all times.
I am not allergic to wasp stings.
The problem was the swelling in my finger caused by my rings.
Please read previous posts before giving out unwarranted advice.
Jane , he was only trying to help no need to be that harsh
He is not the first to say that should carry an epipen.
The doctor asked me if I was allergic to wasp stings.
I had one on my back the other day as I leaned back into a chair on our terrace.
Nothing more than the usual sting and itching afterwards.I think that if you are going to give advice it would be better to read the thread through first.