I would like to wish

All the contributors and folks who run the site, a very Happy and Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2024. Lets hope it will be better in the world than this year, think we have all had enough doom and gloom. Also go easy on the drink if you are driving, its so easy to have just one more for the road. :partying_face:

16 Likes

I echo your good wishes but suggesting to go easy on drink if driving!!
The culprits deserve all they get if caught but others who suffer life changing scenario’s as a result of drivers actions do not.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all who run and take part in this forum - I have learned a lot from you all and enjoyed some entertaining conversations!

And Bonne Année for 2024!

11 Likes

Indeed, thank you everyone for your contributions, and the owners and admins for the hard work they put in to keep the site running. Wishing you all a happy, peaceful and fun Christmas.

8 Likes

Enjoy the yuletide festivities and echo the thanks to everyone involved in making this site so successful :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yep, the best to everyone now and for the new year.

4 Likes

Garry Crimble to everyone :clinking_glasses::tada:

7 Likes

I’ve started already, opened a box of choccies that were begging me to. No driving now until sunday morning so a glass or two tonight as well.

8 Likes

Hoppy Crimble’s brother? :smiley:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :santa: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Hooray hooray the hols started right this minute for me, so I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year in due course.

8 Likes

IMG_0147
Oh Alright… Merry Christmas everyone :gift:

8 Likes

17 Likes

However you celebrate, wishing everyone more of all the good stuff and less of all the bad.
:peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

A Happy and Blessed Christmas to you all.
No Christmas Angels over Palestine this time singing peace and goodwill to men.

9 Likes

Very best wishes to everyone for a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Healthy New Year. And my thanks to those of you who make the site work for the rest of us and to those of you who over the years have given me such good advice, made me think / learn new stuff, shared gossip and provided much needed humour. (Oh, and music. :slight_smile: )

10 Likes

The angel looks very like my eldest daughter but was made by the youngest :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Joyeux Noël et une très Bonne Année to everyone !
And a big thank you for all the humour, photos, advice, kind thoughts, interesting stuff, thoughtful insights, cookery and gardening tips, helpful comments, and more…

1867428778christmas-tree-animated-4

8 Likes

Wishing everyone a very Merry Xmas and hope 2024 brings everything you wish for :blush: and thanks to all the valuable contributors that help make the forum what it is, a mine of useful information, a place for active debate and a place to help folks smile :blush:

7 Likes