I wrote a book! jlcrozier.com

Hi all, my book is finally out and buyable… so far available on Amazon, all Waterstones branches, and I’m sure Sauramps in Montpellier will get one (or more) in if you place an order. If enough of you look interested, they might even hold a book-signing event sometime in the new year!

Anyway, the novel is set in London in 1860. No, it’s not a romance. It’s about women trying to find their way in a time of contradictions - sometimes grand, often corrupt and always misogynistic. Accidentally, it’s a very #MeToo-appropriate kind of book.

There’ll be a book-signing in Pézenas on November 4 from 11am to 14.00 at Le Wine Shop (we might be sold out of books, but you can contact Le Wine Shop or Ken and Alison Miller if you’d like to partake of Gumbo and have a look at (or take pot luck on) the book.

I find being an author, as opposed to being a writer is exhausting. Suddenly it’s all about marketing. Sorry about that. But buy my book! :slight_smile: . Cheers, Judy Crozier

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.