Imagine if North Korea had carried out these atrocities

Not that I am any sort of an apologist for the despicable Kim Jong-un or his regime, but the hypocrisy of the US, UK and other Western states treating Saudi as anything other than a pariah state gives me the pip.

1 Like

Hmm, maybe money has something to do with it :shushing_face:

1 Like

Maybe Saudi is slightly more friendly than N Korea and unlikely to nuke us?

1 Like

And with the Russians buying up all the property in London.

I suspect you have never been to Saudi Anne. It is one of the shittiest, if not THE shittiest countries in the World, especially for women. IMO no self respecting woman who understood their laws could ever defend it.

Saudi may not nuke “us”, but Saudi and the Saudis have done more damage to World peace and the US in the last thirty years than North Korea has ever done.

1 Like

Or will ever do… ?

If you want to worry more about the future than the present then I’d recommend China vs US as a starting point. :frowning_face: Not North Korea.

Oh yes I am scared of China, not sure US will ever take them on though.

Let’s hope for everyone’s sake (globally) that it never happens. Unfortunately there’s a lot of posturing over Taiwan

absolutely. No one will stand up to china ultimately IMHO.

The annoying thing is that corporate America has facilitated the increasing China threat.

1 Like

https://go.pardot.com/webmail/509131/812462247/0552ed01487978b7b175a8a69f609d8bee3bcb6fd181606ec32caecb8bc8bc3f

Certainly the US won’t stand up to Emperor Xi while Bidet is squatting in the White House.

I don’t know, his comments reported yesterday were pretty robust. If his p***y grabbing predecessor gets re-elected by the “basket of deplorables” next time around then we’re all in for a bumpy ride.