Inactifs bank statements requested

Hi In the response to my application for health cover from CPAM I have been asked for bank statements. The requirement reads “Joindre vos releves de comptes bancaires et releves d’epargne francais et etrangers des 12 demiers mois” (sorry no accents etc). Do you all read that they literally want copies of all the statements of my accounts (3 Uk 1 Fr) for each of the last 12 months? They also require my latest P60 and my annual Uk tax summary; I have done a french tax return for last 2.5 months of 2019 and have yet to do the UK one for 2019-20.
Any insight and thoughts welcome, thank you Claire

Yes, Claire, that sentence translates to “attach your bank statements and savings statements French and foreign for the last 12 months”.
Hope that helps.
Izzy x

thank you I thought so but did not want to send 48 statements if I misunderstood!

1 Like

The technique of drowning them in paper often works well. Send them as much as you can, as the more you send them the less likely they are to actually read it. If you can send them more than they asked for then that’s a definite bonus. Most probably they’ll just look at the paper mountain and think that you must be an OK person to have been so compliant, and just grant your application as being the easiest way of dealing with all that paper.
They are looking for stable and consistent income, so send them P60s for the last 5 years and that should do the trick.

2 Likes

Thank you Robert.

1 Like

Hi Claire, you seem to be registered on here twice. I am notifying @Stella as she will know what to do.
Thanks
Izzy x

1 Like

@james

1 Like