Independent loss adjuster

Does anyone know of any independent loss adjusters in S W France. We have a claim to prepare as a result of burst pipes and experience tells us it is better to have a loss adjuster 'expert' acting for us.



Thanks, David. The Pau Company could be useful. We'll check them out.

If this is an insurance case you need in any case the insurance-company's own expert to asses the damage. If you're not satisfied with the result then you can have a contra-expertise done by some-one who doesn't work for that company.