Internet speeds

Harry… I was also under the misapprehension that you had moved away from that road… (albeit I did not look at your website).

Please let’s relax a little … :upside_down_face::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

both times i dropped my provider name

Sorry Harry, I can see you mentioned SFR and orange (sic) but I cannot see where you mention which one is your mobile phone. I used an Orange 4G connection for a while and it was excellent. Please try to be polite.

Not in my experience @anon88169868 - I have great, high quality IPTV, catch-up and video library (on top of everything else) and don’t get anywhere near 200GB / month. Strange how people’s experiences differ so much…

1 Like

please do flag where I have been impolite? I have just pointed out you did not provide an answer like you said you did but just asked questions i have already answered myself in my original comments or to other people already. It is not my fault you were unable to follow the conversation.

i am trying Stella honestly :stuck_out_tongue:

downloads im only using about 100 to 150 gig, although ive bought 3 new pc games on steam last month and that is over 100 gig. just cause 2 was 47 gig ff 15 is also huge but not sure f the size as haven’t even bothered trying to install that yet, the size of deus x is like 57 gig too. but yes on a normal month its mainly uploads which for most regular folks is not something that is needed.

netflicks is our next biggest drain. and our wedding photos finally came through which was another 200 gig of high def photos to download which i cant even get to yet.

We do TV quite a bit

1 Like

Err your sentence (almost) does not say that orange (sic) is your mobile provider. Please don’t take me on, you are already out of your depth. Calm down and act like a normal poster. Please.

Trying. Exactly. :slight_smile:

im not trying to take anyone on and please try to keep it civil yourself,

this is why id prefer you don’t answer my posts or respond to me as I find you rather offensive and quite rude as your post seems to say im above you an better than you which for me just makes me laugh.

1 Like

hahahah thats huge!!

Harry. Give it a rest. I gave up trying to make sense of your posts a long time ago. Today I tried to help and you were unpleasant in reply. I should have realised you weren’t actually asking for advice because after all you always know best.

It says you are replying. Please don’t bother.

thanks for sharing. seems you were slacking in august though and thanks for your positive useful input.

pity you didn’t have anything useful to share or i might have found it helpful. the others in the group provided insight for me which is why i decided to just increase my orange 4g from 30 gig to 100 gig based upon their useful answers.

We were in France :slight_smile:

1 Like

You make it up as you go along. In your OP you say you can get 4G on your mobile phone but that your provider does not offer a 4G home service. My suggestion was to change your provider to one who could offer 4G. You later claim that you use orange, (sic) In that case your OP was incorrect.

yup i opted to just increase my mobile package which solved my internet problem. not the ideal solution for me but for now its solves the problem and keeps my clients in videos of their dogs which keeps them happy and me happy. Have a great evening now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically opened after 15 hours.