Introducung Nora

Give me Brian’s mum anyday. :grinning:

Give me anybody else. Embarassingly bad though if Nora is happy then good for her.
She sounds like a non Australian Dame Edna Evarage without any funny bits.

2 Likes

That is excruciating.

Nora says brilliant! Thanks for the comments guys and keep it up.She’s loving it.
Mwah xx

2 Likes

Dreadful

To be Frank I’m a bit concerned about Nora’s mental state. You see she’s been very quiet of late, which for her is pretty much a miracle. Anyway when I asked her what the problem was. she said she was quite troubled by the level of arrogant disdain that her little home video had inspired. Was everyone vying for the Simon Cowell award for nastiness? She added it’s rather like dipping your toe into a tank of hungry piranhas.
‘Well’ I replied, ‘I did warn you about antisocial media. Remember what happened the last time? ’
To which she rushed into the garden with a spade and started shovelling .That was until her pacemaker started to scream for help. I said ‘Look theres no point in digging yourself an even deeper hole to jump into’.’
So she plumped for walking 100 circuits of the garden. The trouble is, being a 2 acre plot, she wont be finished until next Christmas, by which time most of the village will have pegged it and the rest will have topped themselves. .
2 little known facts. This department already has one of the highest rates of suicide in France . Also 1200 people died here in the First World War . The current population is about 270.
Just before she embarked on her Marathon she left with this parting message. ‘Je ne regrette rien’ and ’ I will Survive’. Isn’t this site supposed to be what its all about?
So here’s another excruciatingly embarassing video to get your teeth into.
By the way she also sent her love to Brian’s Mum, whoever she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59uSFF-pt3I

Is Nora your mum?

Now that is a very interesting question Catherine.
The answer is no. She’s far too cantankerous!!
No… my Mum was lovely and my best friend. She died 10 years ago and I miss her a lot.
Nora (strangely enough) keeps me sane . Just helps me deal with the situation.
Now I’m going to tell you a story/ It’s not mine but its well worth reflecting on. Believe it or not all is not what it seems.
‌The gist of the story was that the owl, who was considered as wise and fearsome by the birds, gathered them all together and told them that there was a new fearsome menace coming. This menace only appeared in the day and if they looked at it they would die so they must keep their eyes closed until night and then they could open them and fly about. All the birds were very afraid and did as they were told. As time went on they became very depressed and miserable and they were concerned that their numbers were diminishing rapidly. One night they all decided that as life was no longer worth living they would keep their eyes open when day dawned and all die together. This they did only to find out that they had been lied to and there was no menace …only the sun rising. They were so relieved and overjoyed that they sang their hearts out. This was the origin of the dawn chorus.

I would say Diana is Nora :crazy_face:

Oh no she’s not!!

Then Nora is Diana.

If not one and the same person then must be twins, look at Diana’s profile picture and then Nora, see what I mean.

Well I know its rather belated but she wants to send you this Easter message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is67oOvck94&feature=youtu.be

Just the one viewing was more than enough for me. Dreadful

Illegitmi non carborundum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSqDVkyO3o