Ipad battery

Hi. Does anyone know if there are Apple shops in Periguex or Angouleme that would replace an ipad battery whilst i wait.
Thanks

I could be wrong but I don’t think there is an Apple shop anywhere in the world which will replace a battery while you wait because the shops aren’t set up to do any repairs - they just send stuff off.

You might be able to find an independent.

1 Like

Would a power bank or power pack help as an instant fix? Something like this one:

iPad Powerbank

1 Like

Not sure that’s correct Paul, we changed the wife’s iphone battery last year in an Apple store in the UK, we dropped it off and picked up a couple of hours later.

Think the nearest Apple store for Teresa would be Bordeaux, the shop in Angouleme is an approved reseller so may not have the batteries in stock.

1 Like

Thanks all. It just runs down so fast now. Im in the uk soon so might try there.

angouleme@ipstore.fr

You could email them and check if they can do it. As others have said, it won’t be instant though.

1 Like

Out of interest what model? Also don’t forget Teresa asked about iPad battery replacement.

Here’s a ’ hairy’ solution, do-it-yourself. I don’t recommend it :fearful:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+change+ipad+battery+youtube&oq=howo+change+ipad+battery&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.11048j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=1

1 Like

It was a 6, they was an issue with all the batteries so it was replaced for £25.

Ipad batteries are not cheap, perhaps as much as £100 in an Apple store.

1 Like