Is Trump hard of hearing or just really, REALLY rude?

Photographers: Can we get a handshake?
Merkel (to Trump): Do you want to have a handshake?
Trump: *no response*
Merkel: *makes awkward face* pic.twitter.com/ehgpCnWPg7

— David Mack (@davidmackau) March 17, 2017
1 Like

So annoying - it won’t just embed the video which takes you to the tweet. If you watch it, just click “back” on the browser to come back here. Sorry about that, folks …

p.s. I’ll bet Mrs Merkel won’t be holding hands with him the way May did.

2 Likes

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt shall we?..Nah…

5 Likes

I know there was a lot of noise in the room but she was speaking directly to him and he didn’t even turn round. Maybe it’s ear wax. Nurse, syringe, stat.

2 Likes

Regardless of his polictical views, he is just one horrible piece of humankind.

Martin

5 Likes

He was still probably trying to work out what the Irish PM meant when he said that the millions of Irishmen living in the USA were immigrants. Shaking hands as well would have been multitasking.

3 Likes

The funniest thing was his ‘Irish poem’ in celebration of St Paddy’s Day - that was written by a Nigerian business manager when he was in college who, not relevant to me but may be for Trump, or Bannon, a Muslim.

3 Likes

He’s is most definitely really rude. However and to go with it, he has a Machiavellian stupidity about him.

2 Likes

Theresa May would hold hands with the devil himself, if she thought that she could make a profit from it. As it is and so far, she’s only held hands with the devil incarnate.

3 Likes

The official line now is he simply didn’t hear her. Peculiar that, seeing as he could hear everything reporters asked from three times the distance.

1 Like

Quite frankly, who cares what Trump does, he’s an American, president of the USA. I never saw any discussion about Obama, a wolf in sheeps clothing or H Clinton, Whitewater affair, Benghazi, her sex offender husband or indeed that halfwit G Dubya Bush.

1 Like

Jeremy Corbyn did hold hands with the devil, Martin McGuinness. Now he’s dead. No loss there, hopefully Gerry Adams will soon be next.

You seem to find it easy to wish death on people. That’s rather sad.

I have no problem with wishing harm to murders and terrorists.

You tell us far too much about yourself Lee. Please do not reply to my comments any more.

4 Likes

OK, no probs.

I think the queen shook hands with him too

1 Like

Yes but many think that was just protocol.

so Corbyn shook hands because he liked the man but the queen was forced to do it?

1 Like

Its called royal protocol.