It’s time to pull the plug on Isreal’s banking system

As was done with the savage Putin, it is time for the strongest economic sanctions to be introduced against Israel’s genocidal Government.

4 Likes

Ummm for a while the world’s international banking system has pretty much been dominated by the US.

True. However, I think that the US is starting to get a bit jittery over the prospect of being hauled before the courts for aiding and abetting genocide.

1 Like

It’s started already with sanctions against the settlers. Israeli banks have already been warned by the US government’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (see below). It’s a matter now of expanding the scope and reach of the sanctions at pace.

https://www.fincen.gov/news/news-releases/fincen-issues-alert-israeli-extremist-settler-violence-against-palestinians-west

I just spotted this in the Guardian…

“On Sunday evening, Cairo said it intended to formally join South Africa’s case against Israel at the international court of justice”

Good for them.

**[quote=“John_Scully, post:1, topic:47743, full:true”]
As was done with the savage Putin, it is time for the strongest economic sanctions to be introduced against Israel’s genocidal Government.

[/quote]

I’ve got another proposition for you to kindly consider as I know this war & country is dear to your heart. As was frequently used in those dark days of WW2 do you think it would be also a good idea for Israelis , in the first instance, to wear yellow stars and to requisition their second homes in France ?

Go take a running jump Gordon :joy: :wine_glass::thinking: :roll_eyes:

jawohl -toute de suite

Good man Gordon. You know it makes sense :slightly_smiling_face: Looking foreword to meeting you in Bordeaux.

2 Likes

and also cut off their fuel:

1 Like

I’m really not convinced that exposure of clear and graphic evidence nor all the words of indignation from elsewhere will have the slightest effect on what Israel does

“allegedly” :joy:

No, because the words of indignation carry no weight and Israel knows it.

No, but all the despicable things Israel (particularly Netanyahu) have been up to are coming out. Piled on top of one another they are hard to ignore, except by the genocide supporter, Biden.

Personally I’d add Smotrich and Ben Givr to the list, with Ben Givr taking the No.1 spot.

A couple of good Youtube videos taking about the atrocities taking place in Rafah:

Owen Jones’ particularly heartwrenching:

“Those who remain silent.”

I agree. Smotrich amd Ben-Givr are pure evil. They’d wipe every Palestinian off the face of the Earth if they could, and they don’t really mind declaring that. The even more terrible thing is that they are not without a significant cohort of followers in Israel, especially the West Bank.

Netanyahu is “only” a power hungry opportunist.

2 Likes