I've seen everything now - Serena Williams in a black onesy at Roland Garros

What a sight.
No need to ask does my bum look big in this.

That’s not very nice Jane.

As an elite athlete she has an incredible physique and I think she looks amazing. Her “big bum” certainly doesn’t get in the way of winning tennis matches.

What was my Nan used to say “If you have nothing nice to say then don’t say anything”.

2 Likes

Whatever you think of SW’s sartorial elegance she is still at the top of women’s tennis at the age of 36 having just had a baby, I’d guess Sharapova would swap places with her any day.

2 Likes

And she is looking at being a fashionista as well possibly as a post match career.

Thank goodness I don’t follow fashion .

1 Like

she looks far better than we with ever look in it.

2 Likes

She certainly does look better Harry mind you with all the excercises she does it is not surprising , :mermaid:

2 Likes

thumbs up :point_up:

1 Like

That’s a very subjective opinion.

are you saying you will look better? lets have a photo and we can compare it :stuck_out_tongue: i certainly wont and the origional line is

So in response to OP was my answer .

I am more than happy to argue mute points all day im more than happy. I’m a stubborn mule and sitting here watching dogs watch the world go by I have plenty of time. End of the day she is a highly attractive woman and I stand by the comment she will look far better than we will ever look.

2 Likes

Note forgotten: Serena Williams gave birth recently so to get back on the court well done Serena

Well it is subjective but it is my opinion .

No I am stating that that your comment was subjective. Is that hard for you to understand? If I looked worse than she did in it I certainly wouldn’t wear it.

hahaha

No i’m clearly too thick in your opinion to understand it. Your intellect is clearly too big that I find it hard to understand you without getting a headache.

Compared to average Josephine she is far better looking than most. It an opinion and I am entitled to it, maybe you can get that into you skull. Not subjective but my personal opinion, if you find it subjective then move along, I find you argumentative but I like that it gives me someone to get into it with.

No I am stating that that your comment was subjective. Is that hard for you to understand? If I looked worse than she did in it I certainly wouldn’t wear it.

what can I say you are just too darn smart for me. Not SUBJECTIVE but MY OPINION. If you find it subjective then that is your opinion. Clearly people like my OPINION or it would not have likes.

I just think you like to argue a moot point with me. As with all moot argument it will go no where and you will end up giving up as you have before. Im just too stubborn and thick skinned. I actually get a smile out of your little digs towards me.

Deuce…
Like it or not she’s injured now so we might not see it for a while.

I am not convinced that athletes’ looks are particularly relevant but hey, each to each. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Does it really matter what they wear, dear me :roll_eyes:
Btw, no interest in tennis, :roll_eyes:

Bored?