Jacob Rees-Mogg has a message for the Common People

5 Likes

That is very good indeed.

1 Like

Very amusing.
Unfortunately it is so sad that we have to listen to this man and his European Ruination Group and that such a small minority can cause so much pain for other people who do not have the options that his extreme wealth allow.

BoJo was a ā€œguestā€ speaker at a rather silly management gathering in Dublin a week or so ago. He spoke for under an hour and said nothing of interest but it has just emerged he was paid ā‚¬58,000 for the gig, thatā€™s a thousand euros a minute. No wonder he doesnā€™t give a damn about the impact of Brexit on the little people.

More fool them for paying him.
I have just had a very unpleasant experience with an Irish website.
Their thought processes on how one step naturally follows on from another is totally different from anything I have ever experienced.

JCB paid him just before he spoke at their plant as well. He and a few other Brexiteers are cleaning up at the moment :roll_eyes:

Can I help with the website Jane?

1 Like

This what I canā€™t understand about JRM. He objects to a certain amount of political and economic control being centered in Brussels but, as a devout Catholic, he has no qualms about all spiritual control being centered in Rome. I donā€™t trust this manā€™s judgement.

1 Like

Heā€™s a twat.

6 Likes

Wow, your opinion of him is way higher than mine.

2 Likes

You think heā€™s an ankle then?

Sorry

3 Likes

Very funny.

1 Like

Clever and on the nail

1 Like