Home-Hunts, the award-winning Luxury property search specialists, is a buyer’s agency that was established on the French Riviera in 2005. Since its conception, we have expanded rapidly and have established ourselves as one of the market leaders for luxury properties throughout France. We specialize in finding prestigious homes and investment properties on behalf of our clients searching not only in France and Monaco but also in London, New York and Miami.
Recently we have seen a growing number of clients interested in purchasing properties in a number of regions and we are looking for property consultants ready to join our team. We are interested in confident and focused individuals who are determined to go that extra mile in order to achieve success.
We are looking to add new consultants to our team in several different regions. These regions include the French Alps, Languedoc, Aquitaine, Midi Pyrénées and Paris.
Our consultants are supplied with full-training, comprehensive communication support and marketing materials.
Working from home, your job will consist of developing and following up with a portfolio of clients within your local area (which will be provided to you by Home-Hunts). As a Home-Hunts consultant you will:
- Communicate with and guide clients to help them find their dream home from initial contact all the way to completion and beyond (This can often be a long process and requires persistence and flexibility)
- Build, maintain and develop strong relationships with a wide range of sellers’ agents and other companies within your area.
- Develop partnerships with local agents in order to advertise their properties on the Home-Hunts website which will in turn, increase the number of new enquiries
- Use and keep internal systems up to date
- Listen and understand the needs of the buyers
- Propose appropriate properties corresponding to buyers’ desired search criteria
- Accompany and walk your clients through all the steps of the buying process up to the official closing with the notary
It is important to note that this is a commission only position. At Home-Hunts, we offer our representatives motivating commission schemes with excellent on target earnings.
- Self-motivated team player
- Based within local area; home owner an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of your local area
- Several years sales and/or customer service experience is required
- Experienced in real estate is definitely a plus but not essential
- Must be able to perform well under pressure, remaining positive and committed to your clients in all circumstances. Must also have the ability to multi-task
- Bi-lingual native English speaker (English and French mandatory); other languages are an advantage
- Sense for luxury and interior design style
- Good understanding of email communication and ‘web savy’
- Resourceful and relentless; two essential qualities necessary to be successful in this competitive business
- Strong networker with highly-developed people skills
We are looking for a diligent professional who is very independent but who also welcomes guidance and enjoys being a part of the team. You are very service-oriented regarding clients, have a well-kept, professional appearance and are highly motivated.
Experienced in the real estate industry, you enjoy being your own boss and being paid according to your value and performance.
For more details, please send a CV and cover letter to Home Hunts Director, François-Xavier de Vial at firstname.lastname@example.org