Jobs Wanted

If you’re looking for work, please post here.

Please include as much information about yourself, your skills, qualifications and availability as possible.

I am based in Seignosse (40) and am very interested in any position available in the surfing / sports / clothing & accessories Industries as well as any other position that may be suitable.

While accumulating nine years of experience in business development within a challenging commercial environment in Central London (UK) as Managing Director of my security business, I have always worked in a “Hands On” capacity with my teams, while thriving on reaching targets and having very strong communication and organizational skills. I enjoy working alone or with staff and management at all levels. I have maintained a loyal client and staff base during my entire career, for which references can be provided. The pinnacle of my career to date was the appointment as a finalist for Manager of the year (2010) in the UK Security Industry.

Having had a career of 18 years covering business development & financial planning, marketing & sales, stock control, events, customer care, operations coordination (including human resources & training), I am also familiar and up to date with clothing, equipment and accessories in Board and other Adrenaline Sports. I have been a surfer and motorcyclist (on and off-road) for 25 years during which time I have also had a background in Skateboarding, BMX bicycles and a little Skiing. I have a firm understanding of these sporting cultures.

I am computer literate and have achieved Microsoft certification in Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. I have studied three levels of French at the Institute Francais in London so I have a decent level of French but continue currently with further studies of the French language. I am very well travelled so am familiar with many cultures and welcome the opportunity to travel with my work.

I sold my UK business at the end of 2009 and after the successful handover moved to SW France in December 2010 to feed my appetite for surfing while looking for new opportunities and challenges in the work place. Although I have held senior positions, my primary goal is to get into work at any level and my salary expectation would be in line with any job offered rather than experience related.

I would be happy to make myself available for any interview. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information. All my contact details are included in my CV attached.

Many thanks.

Bernard Page.

Dear All

I don’t know why I started this as two threads - I was obviously having a “Doh” moment…I’m now going to start an Employment group with the two threads in it as well as other info. If you are looking for employment etc. please post / repost there. Sorry!

This discussion is now closed.

We are a husband and wife gardening team, looking for work, based in dept 53 (Ernée) we have all our own equipment for- grass cutting, hedges trimmed, weeding, general tidy ups, pruning, repairs to fences, we will rotovate your veg plot, all cuttings etc removed.
Our other services we can provide are - Housekeeping, holiday home change overs, cleaning, care taking duties.
Email us for a quote on your requirements- chriswarren03@hotmail.com.
We have a small client base at the moment and i am sure that they would be happy to recommend us.

Hi people I live in Toulon dept 83
I am a general builder including plumbing
electrical Carpentry and gardening for free
quotes please
Drop me a line or email me at
gdrsound@aol.com

Looking for work in the Tarn 81 from April this year… Within driving distance of Revel

We are Jack and Jill’s of all trades – I studied graphic design – and keep my hand in with freelance work – Cooking, Gardening and Organising are my working passions though… Tony is a multi-skilled builder - We’ve just finished renovating a cottage in Sussex (our 3rd renovation), and he’s done (almost) all of the work himself.

We hope to buy a property and start a B&B / Chambre’s D’Hotes next year – but thought we’d give ourselves a year to think…

We’ve both worked in “big” houses – me as cook (which really means shopping and washing up) him as gardener (which means mowing and collecting leaves!) We are realistic about the sort of work we’ll find.

Jobs could include:- Cleaning, Ironing, Cooking, Driving & Shopping…
All gardening including heavy landscaping, All DIY including Decorating, plastering, pointing etc, All maintenance (including swimming pool and tennis court experience)

We are not looking for a live-in or permanent position.
We have done this work before! We have excellent, recent and contactable references…

Have a look at my blog about us moving to France… Up Stix To France

Thanks, Teresa

I will be offerring private lessons in Painting, Oils and or Acrylics. I have 25 years of experience teaching at the college level in the USA. I can teach all styles, from photograhic realism to abstract expressionism and have painted in all of those styles myself, being very eclectic as a painter. I live near Villefranche de Rouergue in the Aveyron. I have space at my place for painting and would charge $50 euros for a 3 hour session chez moi. i would be willing to travel chez vous if it is not too far for an increased cost of time for travel and fuel.

Another possibility is to have me come to do something like a weekend workshop in your area if you have several folks in your locale who would be interested in participating.

For examples of my current work, which is abstract, go to my website at www.jeannineedelblut.com.

Also on Facebook I have a photo gallery of some of my imressionistic landscapes.

For examples of my skills at painting in other styles such as impressionism, realism etc. I can send images on request. Also I have many examples of pet portraits that I have done on commission. If I can find the time I plan on adding a link to my website with examples of my work from the archives. But admit that I have problem finding /making time to wok on my website so don’t hold your breath for that. I am too busy painting, hiking in the fantastic countryside here, and volunteering at a refuge for horses to find the time to sit at a computer for very long.

Cheers, Jeannine