Just because we love them

You lot are no longer kittens, your cats now.
What do you mean we still fit into everything we did when we were kittens…no you don’t :yum::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

Sox - one of the boys we adopted last year. Sadly on Wednesday he got hit by a car on his way or way back across the road from the ‘mouse field and ditch’ - their favourite place all summer and autumn - the mouse population of Grand-Brassac is considerably lower this year.
I heard the thump but by the time i got to him he had gone - I am grateful that it was quick.

My dilemma now is letting Sam out - currently the barn cat flap is closed and he has been good but I can’t bring myself to think about letting him out there again.

3 Likes

Condolences :cry:as you say at least it was quick.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about Sox.

1 Like

Very sorry to read about your loss. One of ours, Negra(do), has be been missing for six weeks now. We live next to a busy road, but try to be brave about our cats’ freedom to roam.

On a happier note, we still have cat and dog fights over the occupancy of the (dog’s) panier.

Like Dr Mark we would never withhold our cats freedom to roam. Or village gave us permission to put up Cat warning signs.

5 Likes