Just because

1 Like

So, is the topic is about rubbish songs or well made videos ?

1 Like

Revisiting videos from the past can be dangerous. Looked up a human league song recently to show my family. I was gutted while watching the video. What I remembered as ´cool and innovative ´ was actually a bit sad. But like going back to a favourite childhood tv programme and realising how boring and predictable it really was.

5 Likes

So true. I’ve haven’t been able to watch the Woodentops since Jenny fell pregnant and ran away with Sam Scrubbitt to a squat in South Ken. It was bad enough when spotty the dog was minced up in the combine harvester.

1 Like

Must have been traumatic for you.

Many M. Python sketches have not aged well.

Do you want the 5 minute, or the full half hour argument?:rofl:

1 Like

Is he naturally orange?

Watched The Full Monty for the umpteenth time the other night. It features so much of the Sheffield street scenes that I remember fondly. The film hasn’t dated one bit but then I remembered that I had🤣

2 Likes

A fantastic film.

1 Like

Becoming an emigrant is a great boost to film enjoyment. I remember when the first Bridget Jones film came out I adored watching the London street scenes. Same for Love Actually and that Richard Curtis film about John Lennon that was filmed on the east coast.