Just starting our new adventure

The weather is glorious at the moment. It’s been warm and sunny for a few weeks now and it’s going to continue. It feels like the south of France in late Spring!! :wink:

1 Like

Glad you are having some good weather.

I’ve just checked here - it reached 44C in the shade and is currently 30C at 10.30pm. I’d settle for Essex snow, or anybody’s snow, right now :hot_face::hot_face:

2 Likes

Oh my word! That’s hot. I always hated the really hot weather of July and August, especially during the years I was working as a cleaner. Then it started to be really hot in June and also into September.

I don’t like wine or smelly cheese either. I have absolutely no idea why I thought France was a good idea!! :crazy_face:

So our confirmed signing date is 26th August. Literally can’t come soon enough. Exchange rate isn’t our friend right now (thanks Boris) but that isn’t Important, we are starting our French adventure.
Have to admit to reading almost every post on here and find it really useful and crazy entertaining. Thank you for being a lovely diverse and knowledgeable group.

[quote=“Julia261, post:44, topic:25691, full:true”] Thank you for being a lovely diverse and knowledgeable group.
[/quote]

We just can’t help.it, Julia! :smiley:

And a very warm welcome to the community, a welcome that never seems to run out of steam, in my own experience.

Hope your trajectory is smooth, your journey safe, and your arrival bump-free and exhilirating.

And, as a bonus, you’ll get to revel in ten weeks or so of EU citizenship in the country of your choice and passion, France!

Bonne chance!