KBis or D1p

I’ve previously been an AE and have been Réel Simplifié for the past 4 years, I do not have a Kbis because I am not limited, I’m supplied with a D1p document which is the solo operator’s equiv of the Kbis.

I’m being trolled in another group because they are an AE and have a Kbis and apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Perhaps the intelligentia of SF could enlighten me as to who is correct, Kbis or not.

I trade under my own name with a nom de plume.

Thanking you in advance

Dratted Trolls should be dealt with swiftly and with style… :wink:


An extract from one part of the link…

"Si vous êtes un autoentrepreneur avec une activité commerciale ou mixte commercant-artisan, vous pouvez-vous inscrire au RCS moyennant finance et donc avoir un extrait k. :thinking:

Par contre si votre activité est purement artisanale ou libérale, vous ne pouvez pas vous inscrire au RCS et n’aurez donc pas de K ou de Kbis. :relaxed::relaxed:

Donc cela dépend de votre métier."

The Troll may well fall into the category which “can” have a Kbis… and, being a Troll, probably does not understand the fine-tuning…:thinking:


Things may have changed since the Link… but I would have expected you to be notified of a change, if it affected you in any way :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks Stella. I agree and also found this. I’ve aksed for an apology but he’s gone quiet all of a sudden!

L’extrait Kbis concerne les entreprises personnes morales (une SARL par exemple). Pour les entreprises personnes physiques, c’est un extrait K qu’il convient de demander.

L’extrait K bis ne concerne que les commerçants de sociétés commerciales. Il ne peut donc pas être utilisé pour les artisans (qui doivent fournir un extrait D1) ou les professions libérales (qui doivent fournir leur numéro SIREN).

Enfin, l’extrait Kbis ne doit pas être confondu avec l’état d’endettement d’une entreprise qui peut également être demandé au greffe pour s’assurer de la bonne santé financière d’une entreprise.

Demande d’extrait Kbis
Comment obtenir un kbis ? Votre demande peut être adressée sur place, par courrier ou par internet. La demande d’extrait K-bis est dans tous les cas payante (quelques euros).

Au greffe
La demande peut être adressée au greffe du tribunal de commerce dans lequel l’entreprise est immatriculée, soit sur place, soit par courrier.

Commande en ligne
La commande peut également être faite en ligne via le site http://www.infogreffe.fr/infogreffe/jsp/information/extraitRcs.jsp, l’extrait Kbis étant alors adressé par courrier ou par mail. Sur le site, le demandeur doit faire sa demande en renseignant soit la dénomination sociale, le sigle et le nom de l’entreprise, soit son numéro Siren.

Précision : les entreprises dont le siège social se situe en Alsace, en Moselle ou en Guyane ne peuvent pas faire l’objet d’une demande en ligne.

After what I read on this link, If you are an artisan, you have to register to la chambre des metiers, if not, it seems you have to register to RCS, and then you’ll have a KBIS. Looks like law has changed since 2015. But, honestly don’t know a lot about this subject. Maybe worthwhile enquire a bit more ?

1 Like

Hi Robert…

As Babeth says, it might be an idea to make enquiries…to check whether or not the Details/Fine-tuning has changed… :wink:

1 Like

I have no problem, I’m deeply dippy with my D1p. I just didn’t appreciate being told I was wrong when I had the document under my nose.

That’s why I asked the wise owls at SFN. Thanks.:heart_eyes:

I’m certainly not wise about Kbis etc… and admit to never having heard of D1p… but I’m glad we may have helped you put this Troll firmly where he/she belongs… down one of Bill’s holes in the lawn, with the hose switched on… :relaxed::joy:


Sorry to insist (just because I like to understand things) but here is the answer, and your troll won’t be happy about it
“Ce document s’appelle D1. Il est la preuve de l’immatriculation de votre entreprise individuelle ou de votre société auprès du Répertoire des Métiers.
Il ne faut pas le confondre avec l’extrait KBis qui est l’extrait d’immatriculation au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés.”
So it is simple artisans got a D1P, others got a KBIS !


I thank you ladies. Back to the Friday night tennis. There’s an official handing back the remote ceremony on Sunday, when I regain control for the 50 weeks!

Bonne soirée et merci encore!


1 Like

I’d get another tv - a bigger one :joy::joy:

1 Like