LeFrenchmobile.fr

We have a mobile with a LFM (leFrenchMobile) sim card. We do not have to pay a monthly fee - we just top it up when necessary. We have been informed that wef June 30th this year they will cease to trade.
We do not want a data package - just a phone package. But it must be one where we don’t have to pay any monthly amounts. The phone is used for emergency purposes only.
Can anyone advise who operates a similar package please.

Pretty well all the prividors!

Just ask for a ‘pay-as-you-go ‘ sim card,

2 Likes

I have used this company for at least 8 years very happy with service all over Europe [https://www.reglomobile.fr

But do they offer pay as you go as mentioned by Adam1. I don’t want to pay a monthly fee.

Reglomobile is pay as you go, I have a 15 Euro automatic top up payable when my credit is lower than about 5 Euros

Thanks for that - it sounds just what I want. Would I be able to still keep my number and how do I go about changing over. Thank you.

Most large supermarkets and a host of high street electronics stores sell PAYG sim cards. Ask your current supplier for a PAC number on your existing number, then give this to your new provider who can then transfer your existing number.

La Poste do a cheap deal for about €4.99 a month for (I think) unlimited calls and texts in France and a reduction on calls outside France - I don’t have details of the latter . . . . but you can enquire at your local Post Office.

I’m a fan of La Poste but I pay only €1.50 a month to Reglo and was surprised that a very long call to a bank in England (waiting to be spoken to by a real person :roll_eyes:) only cost a couple of quid. I expected much more and checked my balance straight away afterwards.