Legal Advice queries

I love the one with the hand pointing where to go. Oh how many times have I needed pointing in the right direction.

I sent two kisses. One was for Sandy in the hope of dumplings to come :slight_smile:

OK, will have a go tomorrow. Thanks for the kiss but I’m a married man.
p.s it wasn’t my birthday yesterday and wasn’t again today but now I’m 63 when I was 62 on Saturday. It’s a strange universe.

By the way they are 175 x 175 px.

Thanks

j

Good idea Helen, I can’t use it though as it’s copyright protected. Neil can you knock one up for us perhaps something like the UK CAB blue circle one? I like these but I think Helen has a good point in it being instantly recognisable.

Thanks very much!

ps if your in the mood, can you do a nice one for the Gluten Free group too please?

Big kiss :wink:

James

Thank you Neil - that’s really nice of you! xx

Initial ideas on a logo. All would need further work.

Could be very useful!

Why not use the British one, as we all recognise it?

Any suggestions on a logo?

Go on, give yourself a BIG pat on the back. 5 members in less than 5 minutes too!

Can’t take the credit I’m afraid - it was another members suggestion - have no idea why I hadn’t thought of it - doh!! But I have rounded up two excellent legal eagles to help so I am going to pat myself on the back for that!

Great idea, Catharine. Thanks for this one. Will probably be here a lot!

URGENT.
Dear Catherine
I need to find a bilingual lawyer who understands defamation. Am being threatened by a US millionaire about a blogpost. My usual lawyer is out of his depth with defamation. How can I find one?
Cheers
Frances

I highly recommend Antoine Mouton in Biarritz. Let me know how you get on. X

1 Like

Hi there,

I am looking for recommendations for a lawyer who speaks English, and would be willing to take on a file relating to a real-estate transaction in the Bordeau area.

Thanks in advance!

I can recommend @Guillaume_Barlet-Bat of Cubism Law, you can get in touch with him on Survive France if you like

Hi
I’m wondering if anyone could give me any constructive advice.
I am retired. My mentally handicapped son has lived with me, on and off, for 5 years. He previously went to school here ('93- 97). Then neighbours put barbed wire across the road and he had an accident on his mobylette, damaging his brain. The police refused to do anything so he dashed back to England,( in his trauma) to stay with his brother, where he was taken into hospital.
He is, at present, in a hospital, under a french section. He was awarded AAH last November, but the CAF, after much paperwork has been sent, have refused to pay out, saying that he doesn’t live here “regularly” . He has been in and out of hospital here in France for 2 years now, so its obvious that he does.
I have appealed but I need to know the facts about length of time for “regular” life here, etc…does he need to work a little bit (he isn’t capable of much), can anything be done? Thank you.

Thank you, Catherine Higginson. I will find and contact him.

As the british embassy/consulate for their list - or it might even be on their website