Liability Insurance

Hello, I've just posted in the general discussion before joining this group, and realising this would be a great place to ask this question!

I've received my siret number but have yet to get any insurance for my business (gardening service & plant sales). I'd like to exhibit in some of the plant shows that are happening in the local areas, & have just picked up an application form for one that's happening this weekend. It asks for a copy of my insurance certificate. Any advice on: how much I can expect to pay for insurance, where's a good place to get competitive quotes & how quickly I can get it sorted? Think I might be pushing it for the weekend, but would like to give it a try!

Thank you!

Give us a call and We may be able to help

Wilson and Maxwell Insurance

www.wminsurance.fr

I am pleased to find this question and the answers, as it is one I have been thinking about for some time.

If you are AE try La Banque Postale for AE insurance, something on line is the only way to achieve it for this weekend with the long bank holiday.

Our market insurance comes as part of the insurance we pay for our workshop from Axa.

I went to companeo.com which is a profesional comparison site and asked for a quote from several suppliers, I had quotes from 2, cheapest was 100€ but am yet to buy