Long term house rental wanted Aude

It has it’s moments! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Dave. I am looking for south of Limoux and down to Quillan, west to Puivert/Chalabre and east as far as Arques. In an ideal world! Really in the country or on the edge of a village … not keen on village houses as often there’s no garden and need it for dog and vegetables! Again, ideally 3/6/9 bail. Unfurnished if possible as I have my removal waiting in England, or if furnished then perhaps a garage or barn to store my things in. Easy peasy!

OK. Will put the word round.

1 Like

I was just 100 metres away for this one

Hi Graham… this was a terrible happening. Must have been concerning for you if you were only 100 metres away.

Thankfully, no-one was killed, although there were injuries and the families lost everything. Fortunately, the folk of Quillan (and further afield) rallied round to help.

There seems to be a wonderful spirit of solidarity and neighbourliness at Quillan…offers of clothing/furniture/essentials etc etc flooded into the Mairie…

The local associations even put on a fund-raising Spectacular to raise funds for the victims.

Gendarmes and other Experts investigated to try and find the cause of the fire… but nothing adverse has come to light.