Long term parking south of Paris

My holiday / travel plans mid May to mid June this year involve me:
a) driving my car from Brittany to (somewhere just south of) Paris, e.g. Le Mans;
b) flying out of Paris;
c) returning four weeks later to pick up my car to drive to Annecy before driving back to Brittany.

In short, I need four weeks relatively secure parking south of Paris.

My options are to pay:

• commercial long term parking rates nearby (suggestions welcome); or
  • someone to let me park my car on their secure premises for that period for an agreed price (or other cash-free mutual benefit - eg free home stay in beautiful Brittany).

Does anyone in the Le Mans area have any suggestions / offers?

Le Mans is miles away from Paris, would you be taking a train to the airport? Surely you would be better off looking for somewhere closer? Google parking surveillé longue durée aeroports de Paris ou à proximité. And flying back then going to Le Mans in order to drive to Annecy is counterintuitive to say the least, but perhaps you have a reason for it.

Hi Veronique

Good point! Maybe Chartres then…

Alec

Are you flying from CDG? Because I bet there are all sorts of car parks and navettes etc because of Disneyland, isn’t it pretty much next door?

Do hotels here offer inexpensive parking as a sweetener like many do in the UK? A couple of years ago we booked the Holiday Inn Express at Heathrow and got seventeen days car parking and a room for four for £125.

It seems an odd way method. Check out the various parking options at CDG - they’re not that bad - at least compared to the inconvenience and costs of getting to and from CDG from outside Paris - check your landing times and train times as well. But there’s endless private long term car parks at CDG and the “Eco” car Park you can only book online (its a proper CDG car park) isn’t that bad - 8’ish per day - I know but Metro to CDG is 10-11 each way and a train ticket soon comes to a similar price.

Good to know, but remember I need the parking for 28 days X 8 Euros per diem =224 Euros!

I saw some longstay carpark and a hotel offering 40€ a week. Google is your friend :grin: