Looking for a stage for a computer programing Student

Hi, I already posted this in general discussions and thought I would put it in a couple of related groups also.I am asking this on the off chance that some one can help.

No1 son is 19 years old and is a 1st year student at Epitech in Bordeaux he’s working for a masters degree in computer programming and he needs to find a 4 to 6 month work placement from June/September to Dec this year this would have to be a paid stage as this is the law in France for some one of his age but there is a payment ceiling of about around 420€ per month.

He knows C language with SDL and a little SQL apparently, also XHTML CSS and PHP for making internet sites, he is completely fluent in both French and English. he already has a BEP in Electronics and a BAC STI ( science technicien ingenieur)

Does anyone have anything suitable or know anyone who would be able to take him on he can drive, so can travel.

thank you.

Nothing yet but we are still searching. thank you very much for trying.

Claire, afraid my son has not been able to come up with any ideas in the region you want. Hope you manage to find something.

Thank you very much, we are grateful for any help at all.

OK. I’ll ask him if he knows anyone your son can contact in the Bordeaux/Gers/Toulouse area.

I guess I should have been more clear he’s in Bordeaux we are in the Gers so Toulouse is do-able in my opinion. Paris is a nice idea but the accommodation costs are too prohibitive I fear, unless you know of a cheap caravan park nearby. Montpelier could be possible if he can take in our caravan to live in.

The goal for us is to let him stay here while he’s on stage so no cost to him and we can save on the living costs we have to pay in Bordeaux or stay around Bordeaux and keep his apartment, which we pay for, going.

Hi Claire. Is Paris too far from your home? If not I can ask my son if the company he works for takes stagiaires. He may also have contacts in Montpellier/Toulouse.